11.13.2008

my simple song

all i want to see
is what your eyes delight in
all i want to hear
is the symphony that moves your heart
all i want to know
is the rhythm of your heart beat
cause you are everything to me
and i could spend my days
chasing the wind
and i will find in the end
that all that remains
is what i first started with
and that is your love
so dont let me move away from you
dont let me turn my eyes from you
i want to be overwhelmed
completely compelled
with the sight of your beautiful face.

let me know that you see me
help me believe you've never looked away
cause the knowledge of your love
is all that im needing
and the beauty of your grace
is what I am breathing
and to know that I am yours
will be more than enough today.

11/13/2008

1 comment:

Jess said...

Simply beautiful!!!!!!!