7.02.2009

Yikes! The truth is known: what transpired between us- love or infatuation or whatever it was- here is the proof. it was real,it was deep. i didn't think it was this deep did you? i moved thousands of miles away but there's this annoying room with a locked door in my mind. there's conversations and memories locked in there. on nights like these i feel hopeful enough to crawl in - I PEAK. and every time i do it takes me back to this place. i dream, you know that right?
course you do.

oh, how many times have i tried to forget
that god-forsaken table.
the story of the kiss rejected
(any thoughts of kissing another)
i know what you said (they told me)
and i walked away
trying to convince myself that it was
ALL A HOAX.
all lies, right ?
noel you're wrong.
i left but she's gone.
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN:
only the good-looking guys win them back at
THE END.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a great writer.