11.15.2007

.....he wants you.....

“Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry."

...have you ever thought of this: God the Creator wants you...
...it's pretty much awesome...
...the worst feeling in the world is to like someone
and all they do is ignore you...
i've been there...i'm there...He's there...the whole cry of the Bible is God calling His little child-bride to Him.the whole thing about Jesus dying for us is God calling our name saying "come be my friend". one day the Father (no not the catholic leader person) spoke this silently over me when i was about to pray, He told me"i get butterflies when you pray to me".it was one of the only times i've ever heard Him speaking. that kinda messed me up. i had always thought that He was pissed off at me for some reason. have you ever realized that when we get butterflies, we tend to do really silly (or stupid) things. i'm personally a wreck when i'm face to face with a crush. at the heat of the moment, i say and do really dumb stuff. (note to all girls: i say really dumb stuff even if you're not my crush) had to say that. this might not be the most theologically correct statement but here it goes: i think God was in that position. He loves us so much that He did something pretty "silly". He sent Jesus. i can imagine the angels in heaven conversating (is that even a word?) over eternal fraps saying"He's lost it!" and maybe He did. love makes people do really silly things. he gave it all up for us. and he's not angry at us. he wants us. if we would just open our ears, we would probably hear him calling our name. see this makes our walk with God so much more exciting. it means that when we screw up, he's not pissed, he's brokenhearted - only because sin seperates us from Him. and its His nightmare to be seperate from us. so think about it. God knows your name. and he's calling us to be friends with Him.

"i opened for my beloved,
but my beloved had turned away and was gone.
my heart leaped up when he spoke.
i sought him, but i could not find him;
i called him, but he gave me no answer" - song of solomon 5:6

13 comments:

Laura said...

I really liked this blog; it's funny how you made me laugh when it's a pretty serious topic. It got me thinking, so if that's what you mean to do with these blogs, you're doing it!

Noel. said...

no i just write these things because i ran out of paper in my journal

Laura said...

you're a loser. i take back nice things i say

i'll buy you a new journal if you want

Unknown said...

Deep Calls to Deep..
Deep Blog..
keep writting.=]

Guadawinner said...

Beyond Amazing!!!

carolina said...

I'm impressed.

right when you said you act dumb in front of girls. i automatically thought of the spongebob laugh.

weirdo.

either way it was nice.

It's strange but i read this yesterday and it goes well with this post... I think
heb. 10:22

Prisca. said...

Wow. I have to agree with
everyone else those were some
deep and inspiring words.
You sure do know how to encourage someone.
I like your point of view of things. It's pretty awesome.
:D

"They looked..." said...

...moving revelation....keep up the good work... its empowering

Life is Beautiful said...

I think this is awesome... I have gone through that whole thing of loving someone that totally ignores you but that's when you just rely on God for the answers of the the questions going through your mind that no one can answer but God and wait patiently ... cuz at times it's not the right timing ... and we are imature and do, do CrAZY things .... Song of songs 3-5

Royce said...

Yes..We have forgeten about the grieve, Our father feels when we sin.. Keep it going noel. Love you

Royce said...

Yes..We have forgeten about the grieve, Our father feels when we sin.. Keep it going noel. Love you

Royce said...

Yes..We have forgoten about the grieve, Our father feels when we sin.. Keep it going noel. Love you

Royce said...

Yes..We have forgeten about the grieve, Our father feels when we sin.. Keep it going noel. Love you