8.07.2008

Dear next President of the US of A.

Hey Mr. President,

congratulations on your recent promotion.

I don't know much politics, but since both sides are professing Christians, Paul would advice me to remind ya of some scripture.

Mr Obama: ( if your still alive)

King David, in one of his Messianic Psalms, states "But You are He who took Me out of the womb; You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts. I was cast upon You from birth. From My mother’s womb You have been My God." (Psalm 22:9-10).

Please don't allow the murdering of babies.

Mark 10: 6-8: But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

This one's a tough one, because if you're in office, it's probably because you got all the "left side" votes. So following God's law on this one is definitely going to get you in trouble, but hey just think about eternity for a moment. In 50 years, you will look back and say, "hey, i could have helped stopped the murdering of millions of babies, but i let it happen". That would be a major bummer.

They say that you'll make my wallet heavier, so that's cool. But Jesus told us not to make decisions based on whether or not we would make more mammon or not, so...

Don't count on my vote.

Dear Mr: McCaine:

My friend in Iraq tells me that they think Mr. Bush is a terrorist. My friend is a christian. She can't go to sleep at night because of the constant bombing. Her church building was bombed. Put yourself in her position sir. And i know that it's your job to make the U.S citizens feel safe. I know that the actions of the terrorists are evil. But consider what Scripture says about evil.

Paul asked: "how can you say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?.
Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you;

7 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[a] says the Lord. 20 Therefore



“ If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”[b]



21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.


And no offense sir, but you can't believe in God and evolution at the same time.

Don't count on my vote.

...

In 120 characters or less, what would you say to the next president?

4 comments:

julio.anta said...

nice job!
:]

i miss you buddy.

Anonymous said...

I would give them the finger.


Now guess who this is
lmao.

Tremendo goo job noel.

<33

Jess said...

i love the way you express yourself!!!!!

Jenny said...

cool-