4.15.2008

my ex-fiancee



My heart leaped for joy

when I ran into my ex-fiancé,

the love of my life,

and she said, “I miss you.”

Until I realized she was saying,

“Ayeee! My shoe!!”

As I was standing on her foot.

- aaron donley

it was confirmed to me this past week that i am very clumsy. i fell countless times on my senior trip. on sunday, me and a few friends from church went to mourn with a friend that had her dad pass away, and while i was on the phone with a friend, i crashed my head into one of her dad's trophy animals that was hanging on the wall. i fell, they laughed. she smiled. and that made me smile.
and so i got up and my glasses fell. that got less laughs and more weird looks toward me.

they think i've lost it.

3 comments:

Jess said...

You're insane! lol

Yessenia said...

You have gone loko

God even uses you for the littlest things, when someone needs a smile you are there.

yesssss! said...

hahahah reading your stuff is such a blast! =]