4.21.2008

on the keyboard.

tonight i spent a couple of hours on my laptop listening to music, watching the nba playoffs, and contemplating my grounding. that's right, im grounded again. i'm realizing i dont fit into the school system. they want me to do work at home. i disagree with that notion. i spend enough time at the prison they call school so when i get home, i'm over the rainbow and am a slave to freedom and to the wind. i can do as i please and i will bulldozer all that stand in my way. i'm just playing, i'm not that rebellious to school. i actually enjoy learning it's just the take home work that pisses the hell out of me. my brother in-law thinks that i'm creating a habit for college. my dad says it's more of a habit for life. they're probably right. i think i might drop out, but seeing that there's only 15 more days of school and my cap and gown is on my passenger seat...i think i might endure.

on another thought: i love the night-time. everyone is asleep except for me and God, and snoopy. i think i'm nocturnal. the night time brings me to life again. my headphones are the keys to my spaceship. the bible is blurry but it makes me. i'm minutes away from the most beautiful place in my life right now: my dreams.

life is wonderful.

currently
listening to: jon foreman/ in my arms ; death cab for cutie
reading: the Psalms ; the irrestible revolution and Stephen Christian essays [ www.modesty.blogspot.com ]

and
i'm starting to believe i'm writing to myself and Mr.Torres. [ no complaint intended ]

7 comments:

julio.anta said...

"i'm starting to believe i'm writing to myself and Mr.Torres. [ no complaint intended ]"

ahahahaha!
we love Mario Torres here o.o

Mario Torres said...

My beloved brethren, I also love you with the everlasting love of our Father in heaven!

I am still here, reading and enjoying your wonderful blog.

Remember that God has granted you this blessed medium to communicate to everyone, saved and lost souls alike. Do not take this task lightly. One word flowing from your regenerated heart, renewed by the Holy Ghost could change the life of someone around the world. (Titus 3:5) Isn't that awesome?

Keep up the good work because the nations need to hear the title of this blog...how Jesus placed Himself last so we could be first!
Our loving Lord Jesus Christ Himself said; "If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all,and servant of all."
So as long as we do like He did and say..ME LAST...then our purpose has been fulfilled.

God bless.

yesssss! said...

Have you ever heard of Stephen Roach? I think you might enjoy his music....=] GB

yesssss! said...

and you might like WORTH FOR DYING! there rad! if your into Rock?! of course=]
Chris Taylor

Noel. said...

Never heard of them.
i'll check them out.
gracias.

yesssss! said...

yeah no prob!

carolina said...

i like this blog post