12.03.2008

[ashley g.] ART



the last ten days of my life have been fascinating.
i was homeless for two days on the streets of downtown minnesota .
i turned 19 .
i went back to miami for a few days .
i preached a sermon on the love of money wearing glasses with no lens .
went to boca beach in my new jeans. > water was cold, waves were huge .
overdrafted my debit card on cici's pizza
envied Julio Anta's beard .
witnessed an arrest, followed by a brawl between the arrestee and arrestor(s) .
^ on the plane that was supposed to take me back to campus.
> was switched to another plane because of the blood .
arrived to campus at 430am . ( thank you roomie for picking me up so early in the morning)
tons of snow fell from the skies today
^ we responded by having massive snow ball fights/ wrestling matches
and sledding down hills for an hour .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I say you have the BeSt LiFe EVER ... Instead of watching movies and saying man I wish and pray I could be their in that place... your living it, Keep doing what God has called you to do GOD Bless

Anonymous said...

fun!
when you grow old and have grand kids this is a moment you can share...
especially the fact about your credit card and the cici's pizza..
yep.... it's a simple story to tell..
love ya
:)