12.18.2008



he and i just spent the last half hour sharing journal entries with each other.(no homo)

i'm so glad that i've written in my journal all these years

because now i get to go back and read my entries and see how goofy i was/am .

there are some things that stuck out to me :

there's this one girl's name that remains inscribed over and over again, from 16 to 19, and it's annoying because there will be a time to think of her, and write to her, but then nor now is that time. these years are so peculiar. my mind can be free of that pursuit, and responsibility. i am happy to say that these last three weeks have been [nearly] completely free of any romantic thought. three weeks! [can you believe it?]

there seems to be this pattern on the pages : i love you jesus, followed by "God, forgive me" [repeat and rinse] .

i enjoy my writing more than anyone probably ever will.

“I am enamored of my journal”

-Sir Walter Scott , ditto.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's this girl?

Anonymous said...

ssshhhh it's a secret
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey i think you might like secondhand serenade, there a bit romantic, and about a girl by The Academy is...
Yeah i know came out of random
:)
Nice seeing you

Anonymous said...

well if you've known her since you were sixteen.. I think your ridiculous

Anonymous said...

sometimes i guess things are not meant to be said, but better yet kept as a lovely secret until the time is right...

Anonymous said...

Move on with this girl... You diserve better. You want to be in love with a girl who thinks your the funniest, coolest, cutest guy ever. Sometimes we try to stay with the old when God wants something new from us. There's someone better out there for you, i just know it. Sorry to be so blunt, its just something that i have been wanting to tell you for such a long time.

Love always, me.